Cornerstone Café is a local coffee shop in Naperville, owned and operated by the people of Good Shepherd Church. You’ll find energy is in the air, not just in the coffee beans. We hope you stop by to:
- Enjoy a delicious cup of coffee. We also serve smoothies and other drinks, baked goods and snacks that range from healthy to indulgent.
- Power up your laptop. Click into our free high-speed WiFi to catch up on work, homework or your personal network
- Spend time catching up with friends.
- Relax, read and refresh while you wait for family and friends.
Cornerstone Café is passionate about helping people and offering “coffee for a cause.” All profits from Cornerstone Café are used to support people who need it—people in the community and around the world. The café also:
- Serves Fair Trade coffee—coffee produced and sold for a fair price, ensuring a decent living wage for the growers.
- Supports Lutheran World Relief, World Gospel Outreach and Hearts in Motion through the sale of coffee beans grown and roasted by people in need in Honduras and Guatemala and other Latin American countries.
- Features Arbor Vitae coffee, roasted locally by a family who has been in business in Naperville for more than 15 years.
The Cornerstone Café is run primarily by volunteers and therefore needs a large number of volunteers to be successful. if you have interest in helping make this new ministry a success please reception [at] goodshepherd-naperville [dot] org (email your interest) or sign up on the Connections Sheet to help at a time that works with your schedule.
For more information, visit Cornerstone Café online.