The Holy Spirit is sparking an explosion of love in our world and invites us to be part of the action!
Here are three ways you can put love into action this week:
- Digital Invitations to Church: We want your help blowing up the internet this week with the love of Jesus!
- Email, text, or share on social media one of these invitations with as many people as possible! Add the hashtag #livegoodshepherd so we can see the explosion! While some might make fun of us or reject the invitation, we trust the Holy Spirit will use this to touch hearts and draw people to Jesus. Let’s plant seeds, people! Pray that our friends and neighbors will join us for our next sermon series, When Love Comes to Town.
- Download sharable invitations HERE: Invite A Invite B
- Virtual Coffee Hour: Join us this Sunday morning, May 31 at 11:30am CST HERE on Zoom!
- Bring your favorite beverage in a fancy coffee mug to connect with friends and familiar faces. For our new guests, this is a great opportunity to learn more about the Good Shepherd Church family. All are welcome!
- Personal Care Bags – DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY, JUNE 3, 2020: Join us in sparking an explosion of compassion this week!
- We are partnering with Loaves and Fishes to assemble care bags for homebound seniors in need. Items include shampoo, deodorant, lotion, toothpaste, toothbrushes, etc. (it would cost about $12 to assemble). We challenge you to make a care bag and drop it off at church this week! Specific instructions for care bags, drop times and safety procedures can be found HERE.
- OR RECEIVE CARE: If you or your family are in need right now, please let us know HERE so we can support you!
We are all called to be disciples of Christ. Please prayerfully consider all of these ideas as a “next step” in your faith walk.All Updates