As of late 2016, Good Shepherd has a new online registration process, allowing all ministries to use the same system.
Do you need a Good Shepherd username and password?
We encourage you to create a username and password (connected to your own personal, secure account). This will make it easier to register for events and activities for your whole family. It’s easy to sign up!
- Click here to open a new window and go to the Access ACS registration screen.
- Look below the sign in fields where it says “Need a login? Click here.” Click on the link.
- Enter your email address, First Name, and Last Name and click “Find Me.” Make a note of the email address you use for your login email. You will need this email address to sign in every time you access registration in the future.
- Go to your email inbox and look for an message containing your login information. Follow those instructions.
- You may be required to complete additional profile fields (i.e. date of birth) if this information is missing from your church record.
- Complete any required fields and click Save and create account.
- Your account is now created! Remember to save your email and password information for future use.
Already have an account?
Click the “register” box on the far right of the event you are interested in. To register yourself or a family member, you will log into Access ACS using your account information (email username and password). The system will guide you step-by-step to sign up for the event.