The OWLS (Older Wiser Lutheran Servants) Ministry is for those in our congregation who are 55 and older, although we welcome all who have an interest in our programs regardless of their age. This group gathers for special trips, concerts, game and fellowship nights, serving at Feed My Starving Children, serving in various ministry areas and more. The OWLS Ministry has the following goals:
- Engage older adults in our church and within our local community by offering fellowship, support and meaning in their lives.
- Encourage older adults to embrace leadership roles at Good Shepherd.
- Transform lives through caring relationships.
- Empower older adults to grow in how they love and serve God.
- Support and serve all older adults and the rest of our church and community.
Connect with this dynamic group for fun, fellowship and service.
To register for any of these events, sign up at the Connect Center or by contacting Jud Olsen using the button below unless otherwise indicated.
OWLS Forum: Learning From Experiences
December 4, 7pm, Rm 5ABC
This special event presents a powerful way to establish relationships with others by learning about their experiences. Share your stories on a variety of topics in small groups.