Good Shepherd Lutheran Preschool is a Christian-based preschool with experienced, caring teachers in a friendly, safe atmosphere. Our curriculum based on the Illinois Early Learning Standards and includes Spanish and Musik Garten enrichment classes, monthly Sanctuary visits with the pastors for spiritual growth, and Handwriting without Tears®.
Good Shepherd Lutheran Preschool Offers:
- A balance of self-directed learning and teacher planned experiences.
- Curriculum that includes many opportunities to participate in a wide variety of interests.
- Parent-teacher communication through monthly and weekly newsletters, e-mails, and parent-teacher conferences.
- A team of director, teachers and teacher assistants who exceed the qualifications of DCFS.
- Field trips, Mom’s day, Dad’s day, parent informational programs and many other fun activities throughout the year.
For more information, visit the Preschool website.
2019-2020 Preschool Registration
Now is the time to schedule a tour; come see our classrooms and meet the staff. Registrationfor the 2019-2020 begins after Thanksgiving. Classes open for children 2½ to 5 years old by September 1, 2019. Contact us at 630-961-9055, preschool@goodshepherd-
Purpose/Vision of Family Worship:Connect families in community to engage in activities that foster a heart posture toward God in everyday life.
- Ash Wednesday
- Summertime Family Worship
- Back-to-School Worship
- ADVENT Night
Upcoming events will be listed here when details become available.For more information, reach out to our ministry leader by using the button below.
Each Month's Due Dates:
- October 14th
- November 11th
- December 9th
- January 20th
- February 17th
- March 10th
- April 14th
- May 12th