COVID-19 UPDATES: 2020 / 2021 School Year
We are always evaluating our best practices within Student Ministry. In everything that we do, SAFETY is a top priority. We will now be offering a combination of in person AND online activities, with specific policies and procedures for every event.
We are making several changes to our program formats this year. Here is our new ministry schedule for the 2020/2021 school year:
- FUEL (Grades 6-8) will be THURSDAYS, 7:00-8:30 pm – weekly
- IGNITE (Grades 9-12) will be SUNDAYS, 7:00-8:30 pm – weekly
- FAITHWALK (Confirmation) will be TUESDAYS, 7:00-8:00 – monthly, starting October 20th
The following policies will be included in all our events:
- Masks are required for everyone
- We encourage students and leaders to utilize hand sanitizer stations
- We will practice social distancing in all settings and limit group sizes
- No food or drinks will be shared at any Student Ministry event
- Students are encouraged to bring a Bible, a notebook, and a pen to minimize the sharing of any supplies within the group
- All participants should self monitor symptoms before attending
- Anyone unable to follow policies and procedures will not be able to attend Student Ministry events at this time
OCTOBER PLANS: For the first two weeks of October, we will be hosting FUEL and IGNITE with a limited group size of 60 students. Advanced registration is still required at this time. NOTE: This event registration is IN ADDITION to the larger Student Ministry registration form (see link above). Starting in October, students at FUEL and IGNITE will be split into 2 large groups and then divided further into assigned small groups. Reserve your spot at FUEL or IGNITE with the links below.
PDF CALENDAR: Download and Print our First Semester Calendar