Are you new to the Good Shepherd family and want to get to know more about our church? We want to get to know you and connect you with any of our many groups and ministries!
Join us at an event where you get to know the story, the people, and the vision of Good Shepherd. It is also an opportunity for us to get to know YOU and the best way to support your faith journey. We look forward to seeing you in this next step in becoming part of our church family.
What to Expect
Get to Know Good Shepherd Events consist of one 2.5-hour class that allows those interested in joining our church family to:
- Build relationships with our pastors, staff, and other members.
- Learn our vision, purpose, and core values.
- Gain an understanding of our spiritual foundations and how they are lived out in practice and sacrament.
- Engage in the journey of Good Shepherd- where we’ve been and our vision for the future.
- Tour the facility
- Connect with opportunities for growth and serving
Childcare will be provided (PLEASE register for childcare via registration link); all childcare providers have passed a background check and we have the capability to provide support for children with special needs if it is needed. We encourage middle and high school-aged students to attend as well.