We’re so glad you’re here!
No matter where you are on your faith journey, we want you to know that YOU matter here. Good Shepherd is a loving, uplifting community, and we hope you can experience that the moment you engage with us.
Upon EnteringWe are located at 1310 Shepherd Drive Naperville, IL 60565. You may enter any of the three primary entrances for weekend services. Upon entering our church, you will be greeted by our welcome team! Depending on your needs, they may direct you to our Connect Center, located right inside the main entrance (follow the signs). They can also help you find our worship spaces, restrooms, children’s check-in, or your morning cup ‘o joe!
What to WearWe want you to feel comfortable while here, so please feel free to dress however you like! Some dress casually; you’ll see some folks in shorts or jeans. Others prefer to be more dressed up in collared shirts, pants, and dresses. Come as you are, and be yourself!
Connect with us!In-person? New visitors who attend in-person may fill out a connect card, which you will find in the seatbacks in each worship space. Submit your card at the Connect Center and enjoy a free hand-crafted beverage from the Cornerstone Cafe! Online? If you have attended our ministry events or services online, we want to meet you! Please fill out an online connect card.
Join us at an event where you get to know the story, the people, and the vision of Good Shepherd. It is also an opportunity for us to get to know YOU and the best way to support your faith journey. We look forward to seeing you in this next step in becoming part of our church family.
What to Expect
Get to Know Good Shepherd Events consist of one 2.5-hour class that allows those interested in joining our church family to:
- Build relationships with our pastors, staff, and other members.
- Learn our vision, purpose, and core values.
- Gain an understanding of our spiritual foundations and how they are lived out in practice and sacrament.
- Engage in the journey of Good Shepherd- where we’ve been and our vision for the future.
- Tour the facility
- Connect with opportunities for growth and serving
Childcare will be provided (PLEASE register for childcare via registration link); all childcare providers have passed a background check and we have the capability to provide support for children with special needs if it is needed. We encourage middle and high school-aged students to attend as well.
Our next session will be August 14th from 11:45 am - 2:15 pm! Register HERE!
- If you haven’t already received an invitation to join Realm, contact email@example.com to receive a personalized link via email. Follow the instructions in that email to set up your account.
- You can access your Realm account at any time from your smartphone or computer using your login information at onrealm.org/GoodShepherdNaperville/SignIn. If you prefer to use the Realm app, download it via smartphone using the links below. Realm Connect app on Google Play Realm Connect app for iPhone
- Be sure to update your address and other personal information as needed under My Profile.