We’re excited that you want to learn more about the Good Shepherd Church family! Each year we offer three New Member Orientation sessions: February, June and October. Each session consists of three classes, offered on Sunday afternoons or Tuesday evenings.
Highlights of orientation include:
- Meet and get to know our pastors.
- Learn what we believe, our vision and values.
- Explore opportunities to connect at Good Shepherd: meet people, worship, serve and build authentic relationships with God and others.
- Find out how can you receive care and support at Good Shepherd. Discover opportunities to give or receive prayer, pastoral care, support or guidance.
- Tour our facility and meet our leadership teams.
Childcare and light refreshments are provided at each class. We celebrate at the conclusion of the three-class session by recognizing our new members during our worship services and with a delicious luncheon in the Activity Center.
When available, you may register for the upcoming New Member Orientation sessions. Contact our New Member Coordinator if you have questions, or if you need to attend a combination of Sundays and Tuesdays in order to participate in all three sessions.
If you already have a username and password, you may register for any upcoming sessions, listed below.