What is Dodgin’ for Dough?
This annual fundraiser is an opportunity for our community to rally behind our students and support their desire to serve. Your donations help fund important missions and community outreach opportunities that are integral to students’ spiritual growth.
2019’s dodgeball tournament helped fund these incredible mission experiences:
- Workcamp: High School students completed home repairs and other projects in Erie, PA.
- Hearts in Motion: 25 young adults served villages in Zacapa, Guatemala.
Next Tournament: January 31 & February 1, 2020
Where: Good Shepherd Church, Naperville
3 Ways to Get Involved
Round up 6-8 friends and create your team. Complete rules can be found HERE. The tournament is divided into 4 specific brackets.
- High School Games – Friday, 6:00-9:00pm
- 4th/5th Grade Games – Saturday, 9:00-11:30am
- Middle School (grades 6-8) – Saturday, 12:00-2:30pm
- Adults – Saturday, 3:00-5:30pm
Sign your team up HERE
The success of this event is dependent on volunteers who work before, during and after the tournament to help with jobs like:
- Event preparation
- Team check-in
- Facility upkeep
- First Aid
Sign up to Volunteer HERE
Sponsorships promote your business while helping our students fulfill their desire to serve! Complete details can be found HERE.
Donations are also greatly appreciated and can be sent via check, payable to Good Shepherd Church, to the address below, or you can donate online using the GIVE NOW module on your right.
Please email Student Ministries with any questions using the button below.