Every kid is created in the image of God and has the divine capacity to…believe, imagine, love, care, relate, trust, reason, improve, and lead. There is a lot of opportunity to leverage, and you don’t want to miss it! – It’s Just A Phase, Reggie Joiner and Kristin Ivy
Children’s Ministry Vision
Create an environment for spiritually distracted families to discover and embrace God as Creator, Jesus as Savior, and Holy Spirit as Guide.
Thank you for your interest in using your gifts within the Children’s Ministry Team! Below is an outline of what you can expect through our New Leader Process for most serving roles in Children’s Ministries.
Step 1 – Let us know you’re interested
- Complete Leader Interest Form Online
- Someone from our team with be in contact with you within the week
Step 2 – Huddle Up
- Meet one-on-one with a staff member to find the best fit for your gift set
Step 3 – Training
- Pair up with an experienced Team Leader to shadow/observe your desired area(s) of interest
Step 4 – Game Time Placement
- Receive your placement
- We will check back in with you 30-60-90 days to be sure you’re in the right spot