In-Person and Online
If you are joining us for an in-person church service at Good Shepherd, please register online here.
- When you arrive to church with your child, your child is able to pick-up a Children’s Church Bag that is uniquely designed with age-appropriate worship activities that reinforce God’s truth and help them engage in worship. These bags are designed for early childhood, lower elementary, and upper elementary age categories. Once you have picked up your Church Bag, check out these additional activities to add to your child’s Church Bag throughout the upcoming weeks. In addition, each weekend we offer an updated coloring sheet and kids’ sermon notes (printed page) to help your child engage and take part in the message!
- Sparklers is our nursery that is available for infants through 36 months of age during the Sunday morning services. Sparklers consists of an infant/crawler room and a toddler/walker room. *Due to COVID-restrictions, Sparklers is not currently staffed for our in-person services on Sunday mornings. As soon as we are able to begin operating again, we will make updates to all online platforms.
- Sparks is our Sunday morning children’s ministry for kids ages 3 through 3rd grade! Sparks will be offered for both in-person worship services starting on Sunday, February 7. Participants are split into age appropriate groupings where they come together to hear God’s Word, interact with God’s truths and join in discussion and prayer with their peers. Learn more about Sparks here.
- Interested in purchasing a Bible geared towards your child’s age? We have both Early Childhood and Elementary Bibles that are available to purchase from our Children’s Ministry team for $10/Bible. If you have questions about this, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Fusion is our Special Needs Ministry at Good Shepherd! Our mission is to reach and serve families impacted by special needs and create an environment for them to discover and embrace a relationship with Jesus Christ. Learn more about Fusion here.
We have compiled online resources that are updated weekly to help you lead and engage your children in worship anytime and anywhere! Learn more at Online Family Worship Resources.