Family Life Vision: All families are pursuing authentic faith and living life on mission with Jesus
Interested in being a part of our Family Life Team? Fill out our form here.
Overview of Serving Opportunities:
- First Impressions Leader: This team serves as our connect to new and returning families, helping to create a welcoming & excellent check-in experience.
- Family Life Support Volunteer: Organize and prepare supplies behind-the-scenes (i.e. Leader Appreciation Team, Administrative Team). This role is needed in all Children’s, Students, and Special Needs programs at Good Shepherd.
- Family Life Connect-and-Events Volunteer: Assist in creating a fun, inviting environments for children, students, and families to connect with God through various ministry events in the ministry year (i.e. Trunk or Treat, First Communion, The Egg Thing, VBS, Family Worship Nights, etc.).
- Fusion Support: work one-on-one as a buddy with a child with special needs, or as a leader/support leader in a Fusion group.
- Large Group Leader: Connect with, support, and train a specific group of small group leaders (in either Children’s, Students, and/or Special Needs) in cooperation with the Holy Spirit. This role partners with our Family Life Staff Team to create organizational support in our ministry programs.
- Nursery Leader: Provide safe, secure, nurturing, clean and efficient care to our children up to age 36 months through Christ-like patience and love.
- Small Group Leader: Lead and connect with a specific group of children and their families to know God as Father/Creator, Jesus as Savior, and the Holy Spirit as their guide.
- Worship/Music Leader: To lead, engage, and energize passionate worship (Children’s, Students, Special Needs) through song, praise and movement.