What is Young Adult Ministries (YAM)?
An inclusive, Christ-centered community for young adults to explore:
Who we are: Young Adults
- Learning how to navigate the real world
- Exploring purpose and faith
- Establishing new friendships through authentic community
What we do:
Thanks for stopping by to say hello! I’m Tia Carr, the Young Adult Ministry Leader at Good Shepherd. I am passionate about connecting with young adults and exploring identity, belonging, and purpose. In my free time, I enjoy the outdoors- running, hiking, camping, you name it!
Let’s connect soon!
- Text 630-318-1109 or email carr@goodshepherd-naperville.
org to enjoy some FREE coffee, lunch, or ice cream!
- Sign up for weekly updates on small groups & events by texting GSC YA to 313131
We are the hands & feet of Christ!
- Feed My Starving Children
- Hesed House
- Guatemala Mission Trip 2019
- Ministries within Good Shepherd Church
Next one: February 10, 12:30pm, Juicy O'sJoin us for brunch: delicious food and authentic community. Text "GSC SECONDSUNDAY" to 313131 to RSVP.
Next one: February 1, 7pm, Tia Carr's House: 3877 Bailey Rd. Yorkville, IL 60560
View our calendar to see what else is coming up!