What is Young Adult Ministries (YAM)?
An inclusive, Christ-centered community for young adults to explore:
Who we are: Young Adults
- Learning how to navigate the real world
- Exploring purpose and faith
- Establishing new friendships through authentic community
What we do:
Thanks for stopping by to say hello! I’m Tia Carr, the Young Adult Ministry Leader at Good Shepherd. I am passionate about connecting with young adults and exploring identity, belonging, and purpose. In my free time, I enjoy the outdoors- running, hiking, camping, you name it!
Let’s connect soon!
- Text 630-318-1109 or email carr@goodshepherd-naperville.
org to enjoy some FREE coffee, lunch, or ice cream!
- Sign up for weekly updates on small groups & events by texting GSC YA to 313131
Mondays, 7-9pm, Room 8All young adults are invited to join us! VIEW UPCOMING YOUNG ADULTS EVENTS, REGISTRATION AND INFORMATION
Second Sunday of each month, 12:30pm, Juicy O'sJoin us for brunch: delicious food and authentic community. Text "GSC SECONDSUNDAY" to 313131 to RSVP.
First Friday of each month, Location TBD
View our calendar to see what else is coming up!
We are the hands & feet of Christ!
- Feed My Starving Children
- Hesed House
- Guatemala Mission Trip
- Ministries within Good Shepherd Church