“Bear one another’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.” – Galatians 6:2
Lonely? Sad? Discouraged?
- Are you going through a tough time – emotionally and spiritually?
- Is life more than you can handle alone right now?
- Are you adjusting to a new job, experienced divorce, enduring a serious illness, grieving the death of a loved one, have an estranged relationship, or feeling stressed due to a life change?
- Have you been simply feeling down?
Our Care Team wants to help you. Our team consists of members of our congregation who are trained to provide one-on-one care to people experiencing difficulties in life, such as grief, divorce, job loss, family difficulties, chronic or terminal illness, relocation, or separation due to military deployment. Our Care Team is trained to listen, care, encourage, pray, and walk alongside you during overwhelming times while providing distinctively Christian care. Through caring relationships, those who are hurting receive the love and care they need to support them through life’s hardships. This valuable care is confidential, safe, free of cost, and very helpful.
Our Care Ministry leaders are here and called to compassionately care.
Care Team members are:
- Someone to talk to.
- Someone to be trusted.
- Someone to be there with regular visits during times of crisis.
- Someone who does not “do for” but rather is “there for”.
Do you have a passion to bring Christ’s love and care to people during a time of need? If you feel a calling in your heart to become a Care Ministry member, please contact us below for more information about our next training.