Being Generous Givers
Generosity is something God wants for us, not from us. Your abundant giving allows us the opportunity to do God’s work and make an impact! Consistent giving provides stability, strength, and support to all of our ministries.
We have recently moved to a new church platform called Realm. A key feature is that you can give to Good Shepherd directly through Realm. If you currently give online through Simply Giving (Vanco), you can cancel that and set up new online giving through Realm, using the link below.
There are several ways to give:
- NEW! Online Giving – Click to set up online giving through our new platform, Realm.
- Existing Online Giving – Click to modify your existing online giving account (aka Simply Giving/Vanco).
- Text Giving – From your mobile device, send a text to 73256 and type the keyword GSHEP. A giving link will immediately be delivered to your mobile device so you can give to Good Shepherd.
To cancel further messages, text STOP. If you need assistance with text giving, text HELP. Standard text message and date rates may apply.
- Bring your Cash or Check to worship, or drop off or mail a check to our finance office: Good Shepherd, 1310 Shepherd Drive, Naperville, IL 60565
- Stocks donated directly to Good Shepherd may receive special tax benefits from the IRS. Click here for the stock gift transfer instructions. Please contact our finance department using the link below if you need help with the process.
Please note: For online transactions, we strongly encourage you to select a bank account transfer (ACH) which will maximize your gift. Credit card and debit card transactions are also options, but please know that because there is a 2.5 – 3% fee, these options reduce the impact of your contributions.